Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

So I've been through about 20 pages of threads now, and I've got some ideas, but I wanted to ask a really general question. I bought a TRD FJ about a month ago, and the previous owner jacked up the sound system pretty badly. It's all stock except for the sub, which was replaced with some kind of a Blaupunkt sub that I haven't been able to find online. To be frank, it all sounds like crap. I think half the stock speakers are blown, and the sub may be as well; if not it's really poorly installed. So there's a good chance I'll just end up replacing everything. I would have to anyway; I've blown every set of stock speakers I have ever owned.

So here is the question: What works? What is good? What have you liked? I'm looking for a good sound system that I won't blow. The other possible variable is that I do like the way the FJammer looks, so I kind of hate to replace it, but sound is ultimately more important. Any ideas/suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Its all budget driven...but I think Arc Audio amps are incredible, they don't draw alot of power but deliver great power and sound...I prefer Polk speakers...price is reasonable and the y sound really good, sure there are better speakers but they get pricey quick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts