Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
Does anyone know where to find some generic "bushwacker" style fender flares?? I've done alot of research already but all I can find is generic ones for Jeeps and other trucks, never any for the FJ. If I have to I'll break down and get the bushwackers but its really hard to justify paying that much for 4 pieces of plastic lol cheapest I've found is $325 on ebay

I bought mine and just installed a while back, they're solid man! Bought them for like $250 I believe off of ebay! Just keep looking and you'll find them

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
Right on! you got any pics? no issues with fitment?

Here ya go man! Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire
And no figment issues at all unless you count them not fitting over the snorkel without being cut! Hahahaha but they were a easy and they're rock solid!

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
They look good, Did you have to drill into any visible parts that would mean I can't take them off without holes in my fenders?

Nope, they're all bolt on! BUT! If you take them off, there's a couple plastic pieces on the old flares that you have to cut to put them on, so you won't be able to put your old flares back on (in the front only I believe) without having some pieces that look kind of funny

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
Are those generic ones on the black FJ pictured in the thread? I'm thinking of buying the real bushwacher pocket flares but the set on the black FJ look pretty good.

Are you talking about mine? If so, they're generic. But to be really honest from what I can tell, they're IDENTICAL to the actual bushwacker ones without the logo on the side (which I personally like more) and they're about half the price

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
Yes I was referring to your FJ flares Jordan. They look great! If you got them off ebay, do you happen to remember the seller's name? We have Bushwacker brand pocket flares on our Dodge Megacab and they don't say it anywhere on them. I think I would like the ones you have if they don't say it either. I didn't realize the FJ ones have their name on them.

Don't quote me on the bushwacker ones havingit on the side! (I just assumed) I don't recall the sellers name though... I'll see f I can't pull it somehow on eBay if you'd like, but as far as I know, they're all the same! But thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it!

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
Well hopefully they'll work out for you as well as they did for me! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any snags any need some advice or Somethin, I don't know how much help
I could be but I bet it's better than no help! Hahahahah

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts

· Registered
2011 FJ TRD
537 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.