Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ok sweet so basically I have to cut the stock flare, but If i bought new stock flares it'd be fine anyways.

Yeah, you have to cut the original, but it's not anything super major

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Are those generic ones on the black FJ pictured in the thread? I'm thinking of buying the real bushwacher pocket flares but the set on the black FJ look pretty good.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Are those generic ones on the black FJ pictured in the thread? I'm thinking of buying the real bushwacher pocket flares but the set on the black FJ look pretty good.

Are you talking about mine? If so, they're generic. But to be really honest from what I can tell, they're IDENTICAL to the actual bushwacker ones without the logo on the side (which I personally like more) and they're about half the price

·
Registered
170 Posts
Are you talking about mine? If so, they're generic. But to be really honest from what I can tell, they're IDENTICAL to the actual bushwacker ones without the logo on the side (which I personally like more) and they're about half the price
Yes I was referring to your FJ flares Jordan. They look great! If you got them off ebay, do you happen to remember the seller's name? We have Bushwacker brand pocket flares on our Dodge Megacab and they don't say it anywhere on them. I think I would like the ones you have if they don't say it either. I didn't realize the FJ ones have their name on them.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yes I was referring to your FJ flares Jordan. They look great! If you got them off ebay, do you happen to remember the seller's name? We have Bushwacker brand pocket flares on our Dodge Megacab and they don't say it anywhere on them. I think I would like the ones you have if they don't say it either. I didn't realize the FJ ones have their name on them.

Don't quote me on the bushwacker ones havingit on the side! (I just assumed) I don't recall the sellers name though... I'll see f I can't pull it somehow on eBay if you'd like, but as far as I know, they're all the same! But thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I ordered them! They lowered them to $248. Couldn't pass up that price! One set left!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
429 Posts
I just bought the last set at U.S.$248.11, we shall see what they look like after the eighth of December...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well hopefully they'll work out for you as well as they did for me! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any snags any need some advice or Somethin, I don't know how much help
I could be but I bet it's better than no help! Hahahahah

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
As far as I know, the ones on Ebay for $325-$350 are fake/knockoffs. I am also wondering the same thing or if anyone has any experience with the ebay knockoffs and how they compare to bushwackers.
If they are anything like the generic Snorks they are going to be just fine. I have been looking at them myself.

*They only thing is those screws, I know you have to install them for looks and I don't know what Bushwacker uses i.e. stainless or Aluminum. I would be ticked the for looks screws rusted.

Subscribed

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
21 - 40 of 87 Posts