Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Me 2.

Have you not taken a look at the install instructions for bushwackers? M the instructions included with my eBay ones was an exact copy and the install followed the instructions to the tee

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Uhm... No... If I had flares and instructions I wouldn't have any questions.
Good to know they are the same though and good review on the ones you bought. Looks real good on your ride.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Uhm... No... If I had flares and instructions I wouldn't have any questions.
Good to know they are the same though and good review on the ones you bought. Looks real good on your ride.

Hey man sorry if I came off rude, I wasnt trying to be in any way at all. I just know there are links to the install for the bushwacker flares floating around everywhere, so I was hoping you saw them. Simply because that would explain all you'd need to know. I am on my iPhone and have those instructions downloaded to iBooks. I will try to find a way to upload them for you real quick to look at man. And if anyone could help me do that, it would be appreciated.
Thanks for the compliment man I appreciate it a lot. Especially since I only got to look at the completed product for like an hour before leaving to head back to school lol.

Edit: I can't figure it out. If you p'm me your email or something though I'd gladly email it to you though. And I'm going home in a week and can get a full picture

·
Registered
74 Posts
have any of you done enough offroading with these to tell how they would hold up to that? as well as the amount of mud holding that they do?

dont take that as me calling you guys mall crawlers or anything, lol, just wondering if you have done alot of mud flinging trips after the install.

·
Registered
21 Posts
have any of you done enough offroading with these to tell how they would hold up to that? as well as the amount of mud holding that they do?

dont take that as me calling you guys mall crawlers or anything, lol, just wondering if you have done alot of mud flinging trips after the install.

I'm not that big into strictly just mudding 24/7. I tend to stick more to dirt roads, trails, and some basic crawling. I've had no issues with mine. I did use a different trim piece than the one supplied and it gave a really snug fit. The rocks flying up haven't done any noticeable damage yet either.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts