Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for new tires and rims for some time and im about to pull the triger. Im looking an XD Monsters in a 20 x 9 with +18 offset with 33 12.50 federal MT's. I Have a 3" procomp lift and just want to make sure these will fit. Im sure i will have to do the body mount chop which i have no problem with. Just not sure about the offset? If it works they will look super nice!!! any one with some insight ? Thanks:cheers:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I have been looking for new tires and rims for some time and im about to pull the triger. Im looking an XD Monsters in a 20 x 9 with +18 offset with 33 12.50 federal MT's. I Have a 3" procomp lift and just want to make sure these will fit. Im sure i will have to do the body mount chop which i have no problem with. Just not sure about the offset? If it works they will look super nice!!! any one with some insight ? Thanks:cheers:
Worst case scenario is you have to buy a set of wheel spacers....maybe 1:25 Hub centric...That should def do it with the Body mount chop.:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts