Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Realized that I never posted an intro. Bought a 07 AT that has a TRD cat back exhaust already with everything else stock. Want bigger rims, tires and 2.5 to 3" lift, supercharger, better front bumper and under armor eventually. Just bought an Airaid CAI based on what another person posted on these forums. Thinking that I gotta get an upgraded exhaust from the manifold to mate up with the TRD cat back exhaust because I have a hole in my catalytic converter along with a trouble code for the catalytic converter.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with those upgrades! Sounds like you've got some big plans.

·
Premium Member
16,783 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver, Canada!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,420 Posts
Greetings from VT! Sounds like the cat is asking for attention first - what code(s) are you getting? I have the BAM cat back exhaust with resonator and love it :rocker: Perfect for the FJ, and an excellent company!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hello, darricksf, welcome from Ohio!
Good luck get your FJ fixed up.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome from the Sierra Nevadas!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have some research to do for sure to figure out what's best. Whether or not stock headers thru the catalytic converters are actually best if I plan on installing a supercharger? Do the aftermarket performance exhausts actually add much power as long as you have cats?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Welcome from DC! Looks like you have some fun mods ahead of you! What codes are you receiving? Have you been able to figure that out first?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts