Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Laughing Member
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner, 2002 Lexus SC420
9,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those who are just starting to dig deep into their pockets to begin the endless FJ mod'ing journey and are wondering exactly how and where you should get started . . . .

. . . . Shadow-Warrior (Mike), Uphill (Larry) and LandCruiserSteve (myself) will be putting on an hour-long workshop / Q&A session to show many of the recommended necessities, the optional niceties, and a variety of other gadgets and doo-dads for your FJ Cruiser.

Here's the perfect opportunity for you to find out what will be the best modifications for your individual FJ and how your mod money can be best spent.

The presentation will be in the Best Western parking lot (exact location to be announced) at 3:00pm on Wednesday (July 16th), and we'll be discussing tire upgrades, lift kits, trail amour, lighting, recovery equipment, DIY modifications, communications gear, etc.

We're going to keep the participating group down to about 25-30 participants, so please drop me a PM to let me know you're interested in attending and we'll save ya a spot. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Will this be a touring presentation? :bouncy:
I know there would be some interest in Chicago! or maybe someone could tape it and post it on the forum! It could be a virtual presentation!

(this is not an offer to pay for the trip...)

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Did I PM the right person? :wave:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
For those who are just starting to dig deep into their pockets to begin the endless FJ mod'ing journey and are wondering exactly how and where you should get started . . . .

. . . . Shadow-Warrior (Mike), Uphill (Larry) and myself will be putting on an hour-long workshop / Q&A session to show many of the recommended necessities, the optional niceties, and a variety of other gadgets and doo-dads for your FJ Cruiser.

Here's the perfect opportunity for you to find out what will be the best modifications for your individual FJ and how your mod money can be best spent.

The presentation will be in the Best Western parking lot (exact location to be announced) at 3:00pm on Wednesday (July 16th), and we'll be discussing tire upgrades, lift kits, trail amour, lighting, recovery equipment, DIY modifications, communications gear, etc.

We're going to keep the participating group down to about 25-30 participants, so please drop me a PM to let me know you're interested in attending and we'll save ya a spot. :bigthumb:
Steve,
Could you videotape the presentation and put it on YouTube or something? Some of us have to miss out on the Summit thanks in part to those guys who put money in our bank accounts twice a month....

THANKS!
Bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts