This is Go Fast Camper’s limited edition, light weight RTT. Weighs 80lb, wedge style tent that comfortably fits people up to about 6'2" (taller if you sleep with your knees bent). The supports are aluminum poles with cam locks, like hiking poles. Tent will hold about 75lb on the roof, so you can strap your surf boards to the top. Set up takes less than 5 min once mounted. Mounting on the roof rack is an easy two-person job that takes less than a minute. It's a challenging one person job at best, which is why I'm selling. Closed dimensions are roughly 50x90". Height varies from about 4"-6" depending on what you pack in it.

I’ve used this one one road trip, for about 10 days total, so it’s basically new. Included:

Superlite
6 quick release mounts--only needs four, but I find it's much more stable with all six
4 security locks
1 fixed mounting kit
Ladder & mounting kit
Fredrunner Fly Blocks (explanation along with some good photos of the Superlite in the link)
I’m not interested in separating parts, but I might separate out the ladder since it’s not OEM. Asking $2500 for the whole setup.

Local pickup only. I might be able to meet somewhere within reason.