Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
All set with Hotels, as I stated on the FB page. Mizpah Hotel is almost completely booked for June 5th...... Just an FYI if anyone was on the fence or looking to book a room.

·
Registered
353 Posts
All set with Hotels, as I stated on the FB page. Mizpah Hotel is almost completely booked for June 5th...... Just an FYI if anyone was on the fence or looking to book a room.
Crap... That would be directed towards me!!! :lol: I'll get back on top of this trip, and keep pestering some friends to see who can commit to it... I'll look into the hotel as soon as I get a chance to... I hate to say it, but I am still on the fence as to weather or not I can make this happen... I know that time is quickly running out!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well it looks like I am out. Just ran Moab, Kokopelli trail. Was gone for a week, got home and found out that my Grandson is getting married. Guess what weekend. Yup, you got it. Got to do the Grandfather thing. So you guys have lots of fun, and be careful you don't bring any spirits home with you. Kevin.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks like I am out for sure.... Mizpah Hotel is booked and that was one of the huge reasons I wanted to make the trip, to stay the night in that haunted hotel... My planning is lacking way too much at this point to make it happen!! So good luck, and enjoy the trip everyone!! I'll be looking forward to next year... Make sure plenty of pic's get taken along the way... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I can't make this run either :frown Just too little time off in between work. I have about 3 days worth of mods to install my next break at home. And I'm trying to get up to Glacier NP before there are none.

Looking forward to all the pics, vids, and stories!

·
Registered
66 Posts
and that was one of the huge reasons I wanted to make the trip, to stay the night in that haunted hotel...
Reserved my rooms a couple weeks ago...But I didnt know the hotel was haunted....I'm going to have to read up on that.

Installed my roof rack today....CVT RTT arrives tomorrow, Going to purge and fill new propane tank tomorrow and test the camp chef stove. hopefully I can to mount the antenna and run the coax to the switch panel for the CB tomorrow. Body mount chop sunday-monday. New wheels and tires go on Tuesday.....steady crossing things off the list

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Looks like I am out for sure.... Mizpah Hotel is booked and that was one of the huge reasons I wanted to make the trip, to stay the night in that haunted hotel... My planning is lacking way too much at this point to make it happen!! So good luck, and enjoy the trip everyone!! I'll be looking forward to next year... Make sure plenty of pic's get taken along the way... :cheers:
Bummer! We'll be sure to tell the story well!! :grin

·
Registered
353 Posts
Reserved my rooms a couple weeks ago...But I didnt know the hotel was haunted....I'm going to have to read up on that.
It IS a Ghost Town Tour... I hope I didn't ruin a surprise, or change people's mind about going... If I did, lets talk about changing the name on that reservation... :jester:

The Mizpah has been featured on one of my favorite paranormal tv shows, Ghost Adventures... Search for it one the you tube, and you should be able to watch it...

Yep, read about the lady in red! :)
I think that there is more activity going on there than just the lady in red... BTW... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow! I am pressed to get my oil changed. I went with a magnet mount antenna and a hand held radio. Freeze dried food for us. I couldn't fit our camping gear if I took my camp chef and propane bottle.

I need a trailer............

·
Registered
66 Posts
I hope I didn't ruin a surprise, or change people's mind about going...
It makes it even more appealing! I will just have to unpack my PKE meter and ghost trap.

If I did, lets talk about changing the name on that reservation... :jester:
LOL! I think you should come anyway and we will sneak you into the boiler room with a candle and sleeping bag!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yep, read about the lady in red! :)

You'll have a new truck!
Nick,
I soooooo tried to get Ali to stay the night in that room. It was available but she wasn't having any of it. On this trip I will have to share my ladies unique ability to feel and sense certain things...... Its actually pretty creepy!! Needless to say, we took a non-haunted room..... Supposedly..... Heh

·
Registered
353 Posts
It makes it even more appealing! I will just have to unpack my PKE meter and ghost trap. LOL! I think you should come anyway and we will sneak you into the boiler room with a candle and sleeping bag!
I like where your head is at!!! :lol: but alas I just am not seeing it in the cards for me this year... Unfortunately...

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Nick,
I soooooo tried to get Ali to stay the night in that room. It was available but she wasn't having any of it. On this trip I will have to share my ladies unique ability to feel and sense certain things...... Its actually pretty creepy!! Needless to say, we took a non-haunted room..... Supposedly..... Heh
:rocker: I am ready, man! I think her and Sammie will have a blast investigating!

101 - 120 of 190 Posts