Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This must have been covered but what is going on with Toyota. All the colors we want are on the new Rav 4. The Green, Real Red, Tan, more than one blue, white, black. What is up with this? If Toyota can spray cars these color why not the FJ. They need to make the future vehicles more and more capable, not add a new color each year. Remember they are targeting the 4x4 crowd, not the $x$ crowd.

Who is up for picketing the Torrance offices? Just hold up large signs with colors we want and see what happens. Ok so that might not work but keep up the color controversy and Toyota will listen. I care about the release not what they plan on doing someday, I can’t go trade mine in once they make up their mind, we want options for the release.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Agreed. If they are going to torture us into becoming information addicts, they should give us a real color spectrum to choose from. Granted, this complaint is more for you guys, then for me - I want yellow. But, I totally understand that a lot of Land Cruiser owners are considering the FJ and the land cruiser's had WAY cooler colors to choose from. Give Prat his orange already.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I tried, but I don't have the authority to create a new poll. Send Ekool or JayC a mail about it and make them create it since they are the only ones with access.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts