Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone. I had the plan of buying all the silver trim pieces and un-painting them, but after trying it I dont think I really want to go through with it. Its more work than im willing to do and quite honestly, I dont think my fj looks half bad with the silver trim on it. Plus I could really use the cash I invested into this project, or at least some of it. I also have a few other things that I have listed before but I am going to relist. Of course I will entertain reasonable offers. Prices include shipping.

Feel free to make a reasonable offer. I will not update prices but will entertain a reasonable offer.

1. Front wings(1 silver and 1 half way unpainted) $30
2.Front Valence(Mostly Unpainted)$25
3.Rear Wings(Havent touched them, just came in, However they have some scratches that are deep and I saw at least 1 tab im guessing that is broken. May be good to linex or paint.) $25
4.Rear Silver valence(I took this off after about 5 weeks which includes 3 weeks of sitting in the garage to add a tow hitch. Its in great condition) $20
5.Black handles from SparksToyota(Got them for the project, never installed and still in wrapping)SOLD
6.Silver Handles(Look to be in great condition)$25
7.Door Speakers,Dash Speakers, and OEM Non FJammer radio$100

I think the parts that are partially unpainted and the rear wings that have scratches could be good if you plan to linex or paint. I may be willing to trade if you have something that I want and think its a good deal.

I have gotten good responses on the black handles. 1 person has not responded so I have moved on to next in line. If you want to get in line for them just send me a PM and ill go by time stamp. I had a few pms about the wings but they havent gotten back to me on them. This will more than likely be my last price drop and if I get no takers I will more than likely just experiment with them. Thanks

Driver side rear wing - Passenger side is probably about the same

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm looking for some predator step bars, know of anyone selling some? I'll pass the word around on the stuff your selling.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to mention prices include shipping. Sale pending on black handles. Yes they include both doors and key holes. Pm me if your interested invade that deal falls through.

·
Registered
470 Posts
how does the rear driverside wing look? thats the one i need replaced on mine. someone hit me a few weeks ago. :/

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to get u a pic tomorrow. They are pretty scuffed on the underside. But I'll let you make that call

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Let me know if the handles are still available.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those seem to be the only things people are interested in..no one is asking about the regular silver handles

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Those seem to be the only things people are interested in..no one is asking about the regular silver handles
Yep the black ones handle scratches better than painting.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for lowered prices. If the silver parts dont sell in the next 2 weeks or so I may just finish the unpaint process, then I may try to paint them, but im thinking of trying to paint them with something with texture. Kinda like linex, but a cheaper option. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Use Rustoleum bed liner on your handles. $9 a can and you can black out any of the silver you want and it will look perfectly professional. Took 4 cans to black out everything on my truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts