Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Hey, Y'all!
Is there a package/set deal for the FJ (or forum members)?
Just askin', 'cuz I have 2 rigs & would be interested...
D (y)

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,640 Posts
I looked up the blades for FJs and there’s 2 types - which one is best for our ferocious VT cold/ice/snow?

·
Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked up the blades for FJs and there’s 2 types - which one is best for our ferocious VT cold/ice/snow?
Good question. Our Platinum line has a rubber cover over the frame which does help with snow building up... But our Heavy Duty model is closer to OEM specs so we recommend that for FJ's. Again, it's personal preference, they will both work and both have same wiping element just the frame is different.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,640 Posts
Thanks! I’ve been curious about your blades for awhile and now that my Sightlines are nearing end of life I’m going to try the HD blades 👍

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,640 Posts
Got my HD Scrubblades, very impressed with the quality and attention to detail. Installed them and gave the windshield a spray....and actually yelled “WOW!” - it was like someone had just polished the glass, with only 2 swipes👍 We have a storm pulling in so will test them tomorrow and report, but so far I’m VERY impressed. BTW this is all coming from me, no behind the scenes deal or communication with Scrubblade.

·
Vendor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got my HD Scrubblades, very impressed with the quality and attention to detail. Installed them and gave the windshield a spray....and actually yelled “WOW!” - it was like someone had just polished the glass, with only 2 swipes👍 We have a storm pulling in so will test them tomorrow and report, but so far I’m VERY impressed. BTW this is all coming from me, no behind the scenes deal or communication with Scrubblade. View attachment 1141544 View attachment 1141545
I wish there was a "love" option instead of just "like" button! Amazing to hear! Thank you for letting us know. Be safe!

·
Admin
10,484 Posts

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,640 Posts
Ok want to order some for my husband’s Audi TT - he’s jealous 😁 Given what you advised about the HD being closer to OE for the FJ, which type Scrubblade would be best for his vehicle? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts