Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FJ CRUISER GOBI LADDER GROUP BUY $198.99

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA LOWER 48 STATES. WE WILL SHIP OUTSIDE THE USA. PLEASE E-MAIL US YOUR COMPLETE SHIP TO ADDRESS TO OBTAIN A SHIPPING QUOTE: [email protected]

As requested we are opening up a GROUP BUY for a GOBI Ladder to fit your FJ Cruiser. You do not have to have a GOBI rack to install and use this ladder! No drilling required!

NOTE: There are two styles of ladders available. One ladder is used if "you have" the factory spare tire on your FJ and the other style is if you "do not" have a spare tire on the FJ. Let us know if which one you want..... with or without spare tire (the difference in the ladders is the shape).

Minimum 2 of Forum Members needed for this group buy! Follow this link to make your purchase.

THERE IS A MINIMUM OF TWO to THREE WEEK LEED TIME ON THE LADDERS (that does not mean you won't get them sooner)

Payment: You may call us to use your Visa / Master Card at 918-851-3053 or send us a e-mail when the best time to call you is [email protected] OR send your payment via PayPal to our e-mail address of: [email protected] (all lower case)

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Shipping included in price?

·
Registered
233 Posts
So the final price would be 198 or are there taxes associated. Just asking cause this would be my first group buy.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sweet. I'm gonna move some money around and should be ordering soon. Thanks a bunch. I've been waiting for a ladder

·
Registered
7 Posts
so how do you open your back window after the install?

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Just ordered mine. So we now have 2.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I am trying to buy the ladder that works WITH a spare tire mounted, but the box reads like the Buy option is only on FJs without a spare tire on the back. Can I just write in the comment what I want and the proper one will arrive? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
I am trying to buy the ladder that works WITH a spare tire mounted, but the box reads like the Buy option is only on FJs without a spare tire on the back. Can I just write in the comment what I want and the proper one will arrive? Thanks!
You could just call them. That's what I did. That way you'll know for sure.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I likely will, was just trying to buy online at the link provided.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SNOW AND BAD WEATHER

Sorry family members! The weather has knocked us out for the last three days and it started to snow again today! More snow to come Sunday and another major storm on Wednesday!

As to the questions on the link. The ladder is offered on the link with or without the spare tire mounted. When you use the link to make your purchase just note on the remarks which one you want OR send us a email after you use the link. I hope that helps. Next time I will correct that issue.

THANKS!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts