Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had picked up a gobi stealth rack for the FJ, and got the ladder as well. I never installed the ladder, and am not going to use it, so I figured I'd put it up for sale.

Looks like they sell for about $315, so I'd sell it for $250 plus shipping.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
616 Posts
That should work, the GB is 200$ shipped,

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bumping up.. I was offline for a bit.. I'll respond to PMs -- sorry about the delay in getting back with you guys.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Oh damn..... I thought we had a friendly community here? For $95 shipped, I'm sure it's not a gobi ladder

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Danny.. your input is tremendously helpful. :fu: trailer trash.. really?

anyway, for everyone who inquired about shipping, I should have some figures by this evening and will PM back the numbers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey danny.. as much as I appreciate the bump, can you run along and poop on someone else's for sale thread?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
damn danny youre a douche, bump for the seller for a great price!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think i stated this in another thread too, you can find a ladder for about 80 shipped, but it does require drilling into the door. I think Gobi is the only one I have found that does not require any drilling. Not to mention gobi is a better made product. Lets just say that if i let myself go a bit more, i will be testing its weight capacity. The cheaper one would probably bend in no time. So they are not the same thing. I would probably make an offer here if I had'nt joined the group buy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PMs take too long, so here is the shipping to people who have requested shipping quotes -- let me know if you want the ladder and I'll send it out.

While packing up, I want to say I have the two brackets and ladder, but can't find the nuts for over the ladder. I figure with stainless hardware that's another $1.50.

92886 - $25
99577 - $64 (ouch.. cold too!)
37407 - $13
90065 - $20
92392 - $20
78041 - $18
33111 - $15
03246 - $11

First grab gets it. Thanks guys.

let me know.

[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts