Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GOBI RACK GROUP BUY EXTENDED TO FEB. 14th

THIS GROUP BUY HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEB. 14th.

As we have all seen prices are going up and so will GOBI's after the 31st of this month.

So what we have to offer is this:

A GOBI STEALTH or RANGER ROOF RACK WITH one FREE accessory . You may choose a LADDER or AX / SHOVEL mount or a HIGH LIFT JACK MOUNT.

We can have a shorty rack made for you as well 4.5' in length. Same price and deal as offered.

$1,325.99
[/B]

IF YOU WANT YOUR RACK CUSTOM MADE TO FIT A Rigid Industries LED BAR Rigid Industries - LED and HID lights we will do that for you AND OFFER YOU A DISCOUNT ON THE LED BAR!!!!!!!!!
The Gobi rack will use the Dually LED for the rear lights (or D2 Dually). We suggest the flood pattern. And the front of the rack will use the 40" LED Bar or 20" LED bar or two 10" LED bars. You can have the Dually LED's set on the front and add as you wish in the future. For this promotion we will install the lights at NO COST and SHIP THEM INSTALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you write that you are in, let us know what light set up you want and we will quote you.

How to order:

Post in this thread the words, "I'm IN"
Send us a e-mail with your Forum ID, Full name and shipping address, phone number for the shipper [email protected]
Call us at 918-851-3053 to make payment or leave us a time to call you.
PayPal accepted: Send your payment to our e-mail address of: [email protected] (ALL LOWER CASE).

All racks are custom built and will take a minimum of two weeks to ship (weather permitting).

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey would you guys be willing to do a Group buy on just the Gobi ladder? At this time, I am fine with the OEM roof rack but would love to have the ladder. Each group buy that I've seen lately is for the roof rack and ladder.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Not to hijack, but do previous stealth racks not accommodate the RI LED bar? I recently picked up the stealth and was hoping to one day upgrade to the RI lights.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the Rigid lights will work on the existing Stealth and Ranger racks. We sell the 1" clamps to fit the rack. The Racks on this group buy will be build around the light and not require the 1" clamps.

Not to hijack, but do previous stealth racks not accommodate the RI LED bar? I recently picked up the stealth and was hoping to one day upgrade to the RI lights.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes we will offer a group buy on the ladders. We will post a new thread for the ladder alone.

Hey would you guys be willing to do a Group buy on just the Gobi ladder? At this time, I am fine with the OEM roof rack but would love to have the ladder. Each group buy that I've seen lately is for the roof rack and ladder.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Good lord, I hate to be this guy, but I somehow missed that there was even a group buy going on! And I camp on this damn forum! lol.
Is it possible to still sneak in?

·
Registered
955 Posts
anyword on the new group buy?

·
Registered
955 Posts
? my credit card is eagerly awaiting the group buy! haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts