Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ Cruiser GOBI Roof Rack with Rigid Industries LED Lights

Okay forum members you asked for it you have it now! Two "Top Grade" USA companies providing USA made products with the industries best warranties!

*FREE SHIPPING

Group Buy Offer:

1) One FJ Cruiser GOBI Roof Rack. Ranger (taller profile) or Stealth (lower profile) or Ranger Rack with roof mounted spare tire carrier roof rack.

2) One FJ Cruiser GOBI Ladder.

3) Rigid Industries Series E LED Light Bars (front roof rack set). The Rigid Industries LED light bar set consists of three Series E LED light bars with clamps. Second option is Rigid Industries Dually or D2 LED Lights

4) Rigid Industires LED Lights for the rear of the GOBI rack (two LED bars or two Dually's or D2's

Option Pricing:

1) Option "A" = GOBI Stealth Roof Rack + GOBI Ladder + One 10" (White or Amber), Two 4" Series E Rigid Industries LED Light Bars (all white lights) PLUS roof rack clamps

2) Option "B" = GOBI Stealth Roof Rack + GOBI Ladder + One 10" (White or Amber), Two 4" Series E Rigid Industries LED Light Bars (all white lights) + Two Rigid Industries Dually Spot LED Lights for the REAR of the GOBI Rack, PLUS roof rack clamps

3) Option "C" = GOBI Stealth Roof Rack + GOBI Ladder + Four Rigid Industries Dually LED light for the front of your GOBI rack (White or Amber mix Spot or Flood mix) Plus roof rack clamps

4) Option "D" = GOBI Stealth Roof Rack + GOBI Ladder + SIX Rigid Industries Dually LED light for the front (4 in front & 2 in rear) of your GOBI rack (White or Amber mix Spot or Flood mix) Plus roof rack clamps

5) Option "E" = GOBI Stealth Roof Rack + GOBI Ladder + One Custom made 12" (White or Amber / Spot or Flood) Series E Rigid Industries LED Light Bar PLUS roof rack clamps

6) Option "F" = GOBI FJ Cruiser Roof Rack any one of the three versions (Stealth, Ranger or Ranger Rack with Tire Carrier) + Ladder + One set of Rigid Industries Dually LED Lights (use on the front or rear of your rack)

7) Option "G" = GOBI FJ Cruiser Roof Rack any one of the three versions (Stealth, Ranger or Ranger Rack with Tire Carrier) + Ladder + One set of 4 STAUN SCV5 Tire Deflators

8) Option "H" = GOBI FJ Cruiser Roof Rack any one of the three versions (Stealth, Ranger or Ranger Rack with Tire Carrier) + Ladder

We cannot remove or add to any lights from the above offer!​

INSTRUCTIONS:

A) You must specify if you want the front 10" or 12" to be a Spot or Flood Pattern & White or Amber color.

B) You must specify if you want the front 4" to be Spot or Flood & White or Amber color.

C) You must specify if you how many Dually's you want in Flood or Spot & White or Amber.

D) You must specify if you want a Ranger, Stealth, or Ranger with roof top tire carrier GOBI Rack

E) You must specify if you want the ladder that mounts near your spare tire or you want the ladder that is designed for use where your FJ does not (or will not) have the spare tire on the rear lift back.

F) You must specify if you have a sun roof (if so we need the dimensions and location on the roof... we will send you directions on how to measure).

G) We will need the year of your FJ Cruiser, your ship to address, phone number for the freight company.

GOBI RACK COMES WITH ALL HARDWARE

ALL RIGID INDUSTRIES LIGHTS COME WITH RELAYS, WIRING, SWITCHES (if you want OEM switches you must purchase them outside this order)

ORDERING

1) Post a thread with the words "I'm in".
2) PM us with the requested information or e-mail us at: [email protected]
3) We will accept Visa / Master Card (USA customers only / international must use PayPal and be PayPal VERIFIED). You must call us to use your card or PM us or e-mail us with your phone number and best time to call you.
4) We will accept PayPal. If you wish PayPal then let us know and we will invoice yor through PayPal. We will your E-Mail address to PayPal Invoice .
5) NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT! YOUR GOBI RACK IS CUSTOM MADE THUS YOU MUST ALLOW UP TO 30 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP! IT MAY SHIP SOONER BUT THE MINIMUM WILL BE 30 BUSINESS DAYS. IF YOU ORDER THE CUSTOM 12" RIGID INDUSTRIES LIGHT IT WILL TAKE 14 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP. ALL OTHER RIGID LIGHTS SHOULD SHIP TO YOU IN 7 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
6) The GOBI Rack will ship via a freight company and there will be "no" tracking number issued. The freight company will call you direct to make delivery arrangements.
7) *FREE SHIPPING for all orders in the lower 48 US states. All others (we will ship outside the USA), must provide us with a full shipping address to give you a quote.
8) We will e-mail you the wiring directions for the LED lights. YOU MUST HAVE BASIC MECHANICAL ABILITIES TO INSTALL THE RACK AND WIRE YOUR LIGHTS. ONLY BASIC HAND TOOLS ARE NEEDED.

Feel free to write or call us with questions.

LINKS:

RIGID INDUSTRIES: Off Road LED Lights | LED Lights | Rigid LED Lights

GOBI USA: Gobi Toyota

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
okay, gotta cruch some numbers to figure out which one to go for...

any pix of the duallys mounted on the stealth rack? Im curious if they fit or will they look funny...

·
Registered
190 Posts
How much for just the two flood Dually's for the rear with wiring and clamps?

I'm still waiting on LED set of lights for my ARB bumper;)

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
okay, gotta cruch some numbers to figure out which one to go for...

any pix of the duallys mounted on the stealth rack? Im curious if they fit or will they look funny...
Looking for thread on this. Have seen in tech, I think. The two D2's put out some serious light.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Istvan,
Still waiting on my rack and ladder. Are there any changes to the Gobi mounting brackets that Gobi is fabricating to accommodate the LED's? Assuming no, how much for the front LED's only, Group Buy or not?

Hope all is well.

Thanks,
Chris Delancy

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris,

The GOBI rack has holes on the rear of the rack to accomodate a "post" type light and so you can mount Rigid Industries Dually's with no issues without clamps. As to the front set of Rigid LED's I will post a Group Buy on them as well.

Istvan,
Still waiting on my rack and ladder. Are there any changes to the Gobi mounting brackets that Gobi is fabricating to accommodate the LED's? Assuming no, how much for the front LED's only, Group Buy or not?

Hope all is well.

Thanks,
Chris Delancy

·
Registered
190 Posts
What do you recommend for the ARB rack? Clamps or drill some holes?

·
Registered
212 Posts
i bought 2 flood duallys amber for my arb bumper also. and 2 flood duallys white for rear.

just waiting to arrive

·
Registered
190 Posts
Where did you mount them on your ARB bumper? In the fog light positions?

·
Registered
955 Posts
when you say dually, do you mean the d2 or just the plain dually in the package deals?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I honestly have no idea what the difference is...I want a couple floods for the rear of my rack, and hopefully at some point some that will fit in the ARB bumper fog light spots.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Post pictures once you try to mount them, I didn't think there was anyway to secure them as is.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For most applications the Dually LED in a flood pattern will be just what you want. The D2's have more of a light output and unless you have a specific need for that much more light for backing up then the Dually's as super bright enough. Again use a "flood" pattern to cover more side to side area.

Dually:

A 4 LED light in a compact 2x2 package that can be used for anything from a reverse light on a truck, a handlebar light on a Motorcycle, to a flood light on a trailer. With over 1300 lumens of light in each one, this small light has the same light output as a 50W MR16. At a small 3"-3" this light can fit anywhere. Pulling only 15W you won't find a more efficient, compact light source in HID or halogen.

D2:

With six 5 watt LED's producing over 2600 Lumens and only using 28 watts of power. The new D2 is the brightest compact auxiliary light available to date. With temperature sensing circuitry, the light unit will regulate between 80-100% power to prevent damage and keep the LED optimized for the environmental conditions. With no airflow the temperature sensors will automatically dim the light roughly 10%, virtually imperceptible to the eye. This temp sensing circuitry was developed to help protect the customers investment.

I honestly have no idea what the difference is...I want a couple floods for the rear of my rack, and hopefully at some point some that will fit in the ARB bumper fog light spots.

·
Registered
955 Posts
^ I was curious because between the dually and d2, the price is almost double...

thanks for the info!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts