Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my FJ over the gold mountain trail (black diamond rating) to break it in off road. The FJ had no problem whatsoever; the trail seemed easy after switching over to the FJ from my 03 tacoma. The last pic is from another trail, 3N08, when I was heading out.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
wow, nice picks, did not know the hanc0ck springs/little bear springs trail was rated blue square
always thought it was a cut thru, must go up it again, been quite a few years
usually when in the area I am on white mountain trail or down in Holcomb creek

here are a few shots of a couple people down in Holcomb creek

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
well, sunday morning will be gold mountain and first half the Bull 3n02
saturday is a day for nubes, plus the afternoon will be running gold areas areound the Rattlesnake canyon area maybe, if you want, up the shale to miners cabin, most definately up to the old arrastre
If MissFJ shows we can get her on the John Bull so she will have something to brag about

·
Registered
22 Posts
Highbeams, you ever going to post the pick of you hung up on a rock on the bull with a wheel broken off? or should I?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Brad, the only reason he wants to post that pick, is I am all greasy bent over welding on my rig, with a friends on board welder, showing off major plumbers crack. besides that, it is just some poor slob whose 35 year lod cj5 broke a front hub

1 - 18 of 18 Posts