Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
no center cover huh? did a golf ball do that? if so i feel you man. i have lived across from a golf course my entire life. front windows have been broken, car windows, tons of car dings, one just two weeks ago, my dads car was once hit by my brother, ive almost been hit, etc...

·
Registered
851 Posts
What the...?? a golf ball did it? I think we need a closeup in order to feel sufficiently sorry for you. :lol: Hate to see that, man, but now you have a good excuse to go scratch it all up on the trail, if that makes you feel any better. :)

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
My friend used to live on a golf course and the windows in the back of their house were thick plexiglass and every couple of weeks you would hear a LOUD bang from a golf ball hitting the glass.

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
My friend used to live on a golf course and the windows in the back of their house were thick plexiglass and every couple of weeks you would hear a LOUD bang from a golf ball hitting the glass.
same here. i look out the front window, there is a street, then golf course. i even get them doing a one hop on the street, over the house, into the pool.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Oooh! Oooh! Pick me! Pickme!

There is a big freaking hole where one of the air intakes were.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That sucks!!! I like those pics of the cop!:lol::rofl:

·
Registered
321 Posts
In caught on on the bug deflecter while driving *on the freeway*. Fortunately only broke the deflector, with no body or glass damage.

Must be the clean living...

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
HepDog, interesting write up. The cop with the golf cart thing was hilarious. I'm constantly weary of golf balls when I drive near on of the 3 courses that I pass on a regular basis. Once had a close call while in a convertible. :shock:

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I took a golf ball of the roof of my 2003 Mach 1 Mustang, right at the edge of the windshield. It sounded like I was in the kettle drum during a Beethoven symphony. Took a chip of paint, but no dent. I feel for ya. I hate golf courses. Well, from the outside anyway.

·
Registered
773 Posts
So did you ever clean the seats ?

You got bad luck with projectiles

bullets to golf balls

I`ve hit a car one time with a golf ball.
It was a shot over to of the netting and it took 2 bounces then the third was perfect timing to the under carriage and no damage thankfully :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sux at golf.

·
Registered
141 Posts
That really sucks!!!:mecry:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wow, I really gotta start reading whole threads, there's some pretty interesting bidness going on in the world. Shot 3 times! Holy crap!

Plus, I totally thought the dent looking thing on the hood was where the golf ball hit. Hello, I'm a moron.... I am just now seeing the middle cover is missing. (Note to self: stop drinking so much beer.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts