Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I hope you gonna read this ...
Our solder who visit this forum under nick Goneboarding25 I hope you enjoy grill i send you
I hope its gonna make your rig looks good
and i hope those money what you didnt send goes for good deed
I guess you need more of this $50 than me ....
Good luck go on with your life and grill remember karma is a [email protected]#$....

P.S. would not recommend to do any business with Goneboarding25...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Is English your second language?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
^^^ I'm wondering the same thing?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I was thinking the same thing.....or maybe he's hitting the firewater a bit early today.

:lol:
or i never stop for past 3 days .....:rocker::rocker::rocker:

P.s. and yes English my second language especially when I hit fire water ....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Uh who are you? If Im not mistaken I was interested in the grill, but I replied to you and said I don't need it. I appreciate the slander but if you'd like to carry on I could post the emails. I've got more important things to do besides worrying about an uneducated punk kid. 1st off I don't appreciate my name being put out there. My personal info is private and it will be kept that way. Second why would you mail something not paid for, and mail it without any communication what so ever as to it being mailed; and you leave a return address off. The last email I received from you I beleive was back in September. Get a life buddy, if you want the grill that bad you can pay to have it shipped back since I didn't ask you to send it. So to reiterate, remove my personal info (namely my name), get a life, think before you speak, and grow a brain (hmm maybe I should communicate with someone before I mail this package or I should wait to receive payment before assuming their interested and will pay)

·
Registered
267 Posts
ATTN MODS: COPIED FROM MY COMPLANT TO HAVE THREAD REMOVED

Yes, I'd like this post removed due to the fact the poster listed my name. As known I'm in the US Army and have wife and daughter. I'd rather not have people looking me up with google, as you never know whos out there. Also in regard to the post. I was corresponding with said individual but lost interest in the sale due to a better deal else where. I had not corresponded with this person for quite some time when a grill shows up in the mail with no return address or name on it what so ever. 2 months had passed since I talked to this individual and I received the grill. It has now been 2 1/2 months atleast since I had recieved the grill and I had yet to receive an email from this kid. His post holds no relevance what so ever. I'd appreciate it if it was removed. I appreciate your time.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
So why not post emails that show you did not want it? (obviously with personal information removed)

A screen shot with black lines through the personal info would be best to show that it was unedited. If on a MAC, hit command-shift-4 and you can highlight a certain area to copy and turn into a pic, or hit command-shift-3 to take a screen capture.

You don't have to by any means but if someone was calling me out on something and i had proof otherwise i would post it.

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
Love the Christmas Cheer around here lately.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
WoW! What the frick is going on?
Was this grill shipped from out of country?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
WoW! What the frick is going on?
Was this grill shipped from out of country?
No, Yuryz is located in the US according to his IP

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
WOW....this is quite the thread....On one hand we have grills coming from the heavens to someones doorstep and not even a thought to contact the person who it was probably from. Kind of a "Well I didn't ask for it, but since it's here I guess it's mine"....On the other hand we have a forum member who speaks english as a second language...all you have to do is read some of his posts (that is not in any way meant to be offensive, just pointing out the obvious). Somewhere down this whole mix up a grill got shipped that wasn't wanted.

My idea for a solution, first let's see some of those e-mails, and let's see if it was that difficult to contact Yuryz. Second, ship it back at the cost of Yuryz if he wants it......problem solved kids.

Merry Christmas!!
Max

·
fka rsidey
925 Posts
Problem was - the grill came with no return address.

·
Registered
387 Posts
anyone have a picture of what they are talking about..dam I might want one now

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
anyone have a picture of what they are talking about..dam I might want one now
If you look at your avatar, it`s the thingy between head lights :lol::cheers:

I am actually curious, how did he get Goneboarding25`s name and address if deal did not go through. Where is Mike when you need him? :bandit: Some detective work is required :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.