Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good shop in this area. I used Ozark off road in the past, but they closed. I usually do most of my own work, but I need some welding done and I need to rebuild my rear shocks--but rather pay someone else to do it.
Thanks for any info
Gary

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Hornsfan (wow as a Razorback fan, I've never said that before!) Seriously thanks for the info. I just had a friend tell me the same thing, so that sounds like the place!

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Thanks Hornsfan (wow as a Razorback fan, I've never said that before!) Seriously thanks for the info. I just had a friend tell me the same thing, so that sounds like the place!
It is hard to find the place. It is really just a big sheet metal building with tools and good ole boys inside. Jule (the owner) is a good guy and is really good at freelancing if you don't have a good idea of how you want things set up. I let him do my roof rack light mounts, wiring and switches with no template and it came out great.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
If you don't mind making a trip 45 minutes south of you.....there are 4 or 5 shops here in the Fort..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts