Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve owned my FJ 07 for about 3 years now, totally love it I will never get rid of it ever!! But this is my first forum ever, My hopes are to give this vehicle a long and wonderful life, so that is why I’ve chosen to participate in this forum, I think if you can do it yourself you should. I will be making some modifications soon and can use help from owners who have already done it or thinking about it. I’m from Northern California and have drove my FJ across America, I love jumping in and going. Thanks for the add

·
Premium Member
16,344 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Welcome!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,659 Posts
Greetings from the other side of America (VT)! Very wise decision you made, and lots of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping other FJs & owners thrive and have wonderful adventures - this Forum has made a huge difference and I wouldn’t be where I am without it :rocker: Now if you REALLY want to get inspired join us at the annual FJ Cruiser Summit in Colorado...look at their website if you haven’t already. Feel free to ask anything - there are no dumb questions! Hope to see you on the trails:smile

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts