Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about installing The Eclipse NAV unit but don't know where to have it done. Don't really have time to monkey around with it myself. Went by an AL and Eds today and they were clueless. I mean scary clueless. I don't want to be a guinea pig for bad installers. So if anyone knows of a good shop in or around Los Angeles i would appreciate the info...

Thanks,

Never

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
cant go wrong with, al and ed's. They are a small local chain. U can hagle and they do good work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
JT the service manager at Al & Ed's in Huntington Beach owns an FJ that sets in front of the store. He has done a lot of mods for show purposes and really knows the vehicle.

I will be be going there to get a Pioneer. I wanted to get my Toyota alarm installed and my hitch in before I get the stereo/nav/back-up cam. Got alarm in Friday - maybe hitch will get in this week. Then I'm giving him a call.

His phone # is 714-848-8489.

·
Registered
182 Posts
best place hands down is Marks Auto Sound in Irwindale.

My FJ has been there since last week and I should be getting it back today or tomorrow. They have done all of my cars and their service and work is top of the line.

http://www.marksautosound.com

a few shots of my work in progress

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks for the info.... JRod you have too many nice vehicles... I only have one.. I don't think my 1989 mercury grand marquis counts... and it will be in tijuana soon if i am not wrong. You must be used to the attention with your stable... and yes it is nice to have one of a numbered few fusion fjs in LA. but the attention is getting to me. came out of the Grove today and literally fifteen people standing around my truck in the garage and they were all british. On a tour.
had to play show and tell for fifteen minutes which was ok cause i was on my way to meet the ex-wife for lunch and monetary talk.
sorta a fun meeting her cause she is stuck with the liberty limited i bought for her two years ago and when she saw the new truck she was pissed. And when i saw her liberty i was really happy.

I'm gonna take my new fj with nav, when installed, to remote places where women are still sweet and like me.

Not sure where that is but if anybody has any ideas let me know.

again thanks for the info...

Never.

again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts