Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Canucks,

Been plugging away at Google trying to find a good spot here in Ontario to check for FJ-related items, such as running boards (specifically Romik) or rock rails, light bars, etc. There a good wheel and tire place in Barrie (Revolution Wheel and Tire), but I don't have a place for the other goodies.

Any recommendations? I'm in Wasaga Beach, but don't mind driving (or even ordering online...). Just trying to find good Ontario sources. Failing that, someplace I can order from in Canada would be good too. As I said, can't tell a places reputation from a google search.

gb

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Check out the Ontario FJ forum link below.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I checked that site out as well but it doesn't seem very active, and I couldn't find what I was looking for there info-wise either. Thanks for the quick reply though!

I'm going to try calling Romik direct in the US tomorrow and see if they have a supplier here in Canada. It's a start!

gb

·
Registered
270 Posts
You actually need to sign up on the Ontario site to see the current topics and forums. The forum is definitely not friendly to non-member visitors.

That being said I've had excellent work done from Ski at CT Motorsports, as well as Rockspyder. Both of these shops don't have great websites and respond better to phone calls. CT Motorsports is a sponsor for the ontario site.

Puppypappa

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
If your read French checkout Club / Forum FJOffRoadQc.com it's a forum for Quebec ( and everywhere, we have members from Vermont, New York ) FJ Owners , there are French and English disscusions, bilingual friendly, we have regular "Garage" Parties where everyone gets together and we mod our FJs ( last one we had, we installed a complete Ricochet skid plate kit, ARB compressor, Rock Sliders, changed OEM skids on members FJs ) we've even had sponsors, like ARB Canada , come to parties to present their products.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, thanks for the clarification puppypappa, I will do that! Will check out the shops you mentioned as well. Much appreciated!

Will check out the site you mentioned as well Cholerabob; I don't get to practice my French much here in ON so it would be good to brush up again!

gb

·
Registered
677 Posts
You may also want to try the link below! Sign up,and ask a few questions! Puppy and I have gotten together on a few runs as well as group wrench days! It's great to get together for M&Gs as well,there should be one coming up soon!:cheers:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, some sweet pics on the main page of that SONTT site! Will definitely check it out. Thanks for the info!

gb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts