Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From my 08 FJ which I turned back into stock to sell. (ran out of garage space)

- Rough Country 3" front/ 2" rear lift kit (new last jan)

List $229.95 asking $100
This kit is easaier than many to install, as the front end is just a spacer thata goes on top of the strut tower, you do not need to compress the springs and take the strut apart.

If interested, send me email to
[email protected]

thanks
Kurt

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The armor is gone. Sapper has first dips, if he replies tonite with a more firm date/place to do the deal, otherwise, at midnight, they are going to BDJF who was much more specific about buying.

thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when you had the lift on what was the height of your fj? im concerned about fitting in parking garages. thanks!
Since I work at microsoftt with a bunch of underground garages, I know that I could just fit under a 6' 8" height guard, so I think it was abouit 6' 7" including the roof rack.

Kurt

·
Titanium Pearl
890 Posts
im intrested but would have to wait till september 5th till i get paid... if its still available, btw what tools are required for install? is it something that can be done at home with a jack or would i need to have a shop install it?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im intrested but would have to wait till september 5th till i get paid... if its still available, btw what tools are required for install? is it something that can be done at home with a jack or would i need to have a shop install it?
Still for sale, and sept 5 is more than fine. Installation requires some work, but no fancy tools, and nothing that is hard to do. Unlike some lifts, you do not have to take the front spring off of the strut (which is hard and dangerous).

here are the instructions:

http://www.roughcountry.com/install/760S.pdf

I paid a Kirkland 4x4 place about $250 to install, but if I had more time, I would have done it myself.

Kurt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts