Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Idea: Carrying some bug spray in your vehicle, never know when you'll get attacked!

Bad Idea: Carrying the OFF manual spray mini bottle in the drivers side dash compartment in your FJ.

Leaked out sometime this month (most likely in the 105 degree weather a few days ago), half the stuff in the box is soaked in deet ladened mosquito spray. Atleast I don't have to worry about the FJ getting mosquito bites anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Most anything will leak badly.. Chap stick, candles, KY, cobra venom swab, anything. I try to keep everything in a ziplock bag.. Ron

Good Idea: Carrying some bug spray in your vehicle, never know when you'll get attacked!

Bad Idea: Carrying the OFF manual spray mini bottle in the drivers side dash compartment in your FJ.

Leaked out sometime this month (most likely in the 105 degree weather a few days ago), half the stuff in the box is soaked in deet ladened mosquito spray. Atleast I don't have to worry about the FJ getting mosquito bites anytime soon.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Most anything will leak badly.. Chap stick, candles, KY, cobra venom swab, anything. I try to keep everything in a ziplock bag.. Ron
Gotta always have that KY in the FJ!:jester::lol::rofl:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Your avatar is freakin' me out man! Everywhere I scroll its still looking at me!

I took an alternative route and left my window cracked at night (oops) and a tree frog snuck in and put his little foot prints all over the windows and probably took out a few mosquitos, lol.

·
Registered
599 Posts
All I need to laugh I can find here!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The new binary version, yours and mine/ his and hers" and the "novelty packing" is worse that ever. First road trip with the stuff and double bagged already. I suppose we must pay for good chemistry...LOL,... Ron
.................Nice to know that Kokpelli!:rofl::jester::lol:

·
Registered
570 Posts
I used to keep a small pump-spray bottle of OFF in my range bag, until I discovered that it leaked all over the place and turned the basepads of four 1911 magazines into "goo".

I'd suggest that you remove the dash box and COMPLETELY flush all of that stuff out before it melts!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Caution: Be sure not to confuse the KY with the OFF in the heat of the moment. Could be disastrous! Same advice for the Chapstick and Preparation H

1 - 10 of 10 Posts