Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a thought hit me today as I sat on my porcelain throne :king: and pondered what to do about my newly acquired windshield crack before deciding to ignore it for a while and cheer myself up by making pancakes.

What we need is some kind of directory or resource , broken down by state or region or what have you, of local businesses we wouldn't hesitate to recommend for the random things that come with fj ownership like windshields, having mods installed, oil changes, etc etc etc.

it could be just a simple sticky post in regional forums sections with recommendations and simple categories like:

city/state:
type of work done
business name
contact info

I can't count the number of times I have looked through the buyers guide section, or the how-to section because they are just invaluable and in some cases just plain awesome reads. So why not a 'where-to-go-for-...' section? I know I can ask in a regional forum, but those don't seem to get as much traffic and it would just be really handy to just have a sticky post for the most common stuff.

---
we could, if someone is crazy enough or bored enough to attempt it, even have a 'where-not-to-go-for-...-under-any-circumstances' section

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:iamwithstupid:

yeah, exactly like that, I am gonna go hit myself in the head with the phone book a few dozen times now.

I even searched and didn't find anything before I posted.

Man... I was feeling smart too. That's what I get for not sleeping for three days aarggh

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
haha no worries man. The problem with stickies is that....well, at least for me....I never look at them!

·
Premium Member
12,906 Posts
Sounds like you need more pancakes.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
pancakes.... i'm a waffle man myself. well i was. ever since the accident at the waffle mill, i haven't been able to look at a waffle quite the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts