Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to mention that I have purchased three times from Toyota of Cool Springs since they became a vendor here. I have consistently found their prices are lower than any other dealers websites and their shipping cost is reasonable without overcharging the customers like the others. On top of that I use the FORUM20 code to get discounted shipping. Just wanted to thank you guys for being a vendor here.:blueblob:
@[email protected]

·
Vendor
34 Posts
Just wanted to mention that I have purchased three times from Toyota of Cool Springs since they became a vendor here. I have consistently found their prices are lower than any other dealers websites and their shipping cost is reasonable without overcharging the customers like the others. On top of that I use the FORUM20 code to get discounted shipping. Just wanted to thank you guys for being a vendor here.:blueblob:
@[email protected]
I recently made a purchase with Cools Springs as well with the same impression. Now that I have two Toyotas, they will be my go to.
Thanks, fellas. I try to keep everything as reasonably priced as possible. Price is one thing, but I hope the level of service I can offer in the store and on the forum is what will keep people coming back and writing these shout outs to me. I really appreciate that. :smile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts