Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sienna minivan that I need the auto side door fixed (the motor died - dealer says $1K to fix it). Rather not do the dealership cause that would be my most expensive option. Does anyone know of a good Toyota repair shop on the south side of town that knows their stuff? The shop I called didn't sound like they had much Toyota specific experience, made me worry a bit...

doesn't HAVE to be on the south side, but that would be nice...

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
MountainMike,
Try Paddock Motors on 6th and Sante Fe used to be Tillery Imports on 6th and Broadway. I've brought Toyotas and BMW's in there for the last 20 years (Man does that make me feel old.)
Swear by the work and reasonable too. He's really busy so an appointment is a must. Most recently my wifes Volvo for service. I'd Call Doug Paddock and ask him if he or the boys have worked on any Sienna door motors. If not, I'm sure that he'll know someone who does.
Number is 303 825 5700

Tell him George sent you.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I used the Toy Doctor Inc many years ago and was happy with them, But have not needed them since.

The Toy Doctor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts