Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, my beloved FJ, which I thought I'd own forever, is no more. Due to medical issues in the family and financial obligations, I traded her in on a more economical vehicle. I'm really bummed about it and would prefer not to dwell on it too much at this time. I will be selling a few things from my FJ parts collection such as my #1 billiard ball (yellow) shift knobs, a new set of front wiper blades (rubber only), the silver rear bumper piece that was replaced when I installed the factory tow hitch, 5 lug nuts for the alloy rims (replaced when I put on a locking lug an each wheel, 2 sets of the trim pieces needed for the roof when removing the factory rack and one set of rack attach bolts, an original set of factory horns, a complete factory front bumper (blacked out) and a full set of bumper wings (also blacked out). Also a never worn FJ Trail Teams Luminox watch (rare). I'll be posting them in the for sale area soon. I'll still check in here from time to time to keep up with things. Maybe there will be another FJ in my future.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Family should always be the top priority. Positive thoughts out to you and your family for whatever medical issues that are being faced right now.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Hope everything turns out well for you. Life happens. :wave:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Wayne,

Sorry that it came down to that. I know that a lot of folks, including ourselves, are dealing with financial bad times. People say we must be doing okay if we have two FJ's. Fact is that mine is almost paid for and the wife's employer pays for her FJ. If she loses her job we will lose her FJ. Our home that we worked so hard for goes on the market this Friday as we try to downsize and find something closer to work.

I wish you and your family the best of luck. Please continue to contribute to the forum and hope to see you on the trail again soon.

:cheers:

Here is the link to the things he is selling: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...-items/125260-fj-gone-selling-some-items.html

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope to see you back on the forums.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good luck in the furture. I hope things will work out for you and the family.

Prayers sent.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Sorry to hear that...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Things are rough, as I'm experiencing it very harshly lately... I completely understand. I also understand that you gotta do what you gotta do. I just recently handed back my Suburban, it was a gas hog, we were way upside down on the finances with it. Now I drive a crappy but gas efficient buick i got for $500.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Wayne,

I hope that the situation in the family improves quickly with positive results.
I know that someone got a well maintained FJC.
May the future bring you another and remember that you have a lot of friends on the forum. I will always think of you when I look at my FJC with the wesayso air dam and remember how patient you were when I was ordering the air dam from you. (My screw ups from working midnight shifts.:rofl::rofl:)
May god bless and please feel free to contact me if I can help in any way.

Greg

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the well wishes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Family First, Buena Suerte!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts