Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 682 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who else has some killer FJ GoPro videos? Post them up here, found videos off youtube welcome! If you are using any interesting angles or accessories please give details so I/we can poach some fresh techniques.

Enjoy!

Here's mine from last weekend in Indiana with ChiTownFJ and his 4Runner. Two cams with suction cups...
-Kevin

Badlands 1-7-12 FJ Cruiser & 4Runner - YouTube

·
Registered
572 Posts
I got a Hero2 for Christmas myself, I will be all over this thread once I get some shots. I need that suction cup mount, and roll bar mount, the local big box electronics store has been out of stock.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice vids!
I wanted the gopro but I ordered a "drift HD" a few days ago instead because it has a remote.

I can't wait to get it & make some snow videos..... Thats if we get snow in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice vids guys! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Nice vids!
I wanted the gopro but I ordered a "drift HD" a few days ago instead because it has a remote.

I can't wait to get it & make some snow videos..... Thats if we get snow in Wisconsin.
GoPro is actually going to release a bacpac that can be attached to the back of the GoPro that allows for live streaming and is controlled by a remote!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
This thread has shown me one thing. That you guys out west have way better wheeling than I do! :mecry: :lol:

Awesome vids! I got myself a GoPro for Xmas but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Can't wait!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
Good Stuff

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Thanks for sharing, that actually made this bad day I am having better. Look forward to viewing all of them later.

Thanks

Jay

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Great videos, thanks!

1 - 20 of 682 Posts