Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a Toytec 3in leveling kit a couple of weeks ago and started shopping around for a place to do the install. Talked to 4x4 parts and Cascade for a quote, and both of them were mid $300 for the install. One of my wifes co-workers suggested Big Boy Toys in Buckley, so I called them up.

I ended up getting my lift installed for $150. It took two hours, and he let me watch the entire process so I could learn a little about my truck. I was really impressed. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Always glad to hear about a reputable shop, especially local. How do you like the ToyTec lift? Oh, and the pictures you posted seem to be invisible.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will get the pics up as soon as possible. I love the lift. Drives the same as it did without it. I went with the toytec because it was a replacement rear spring instead of rear shock. My rig already had bilsteins on it so I didn't really want to replace the rear shock. Now I just hope the stock bilstein shock is long enough.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Niiice! Now it's time to go get her muddy. No more excuses at Tahuya hahaha
Haha. Very true. Let me know next time your heading somewhere. I have every Sunday and Monday off.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
931 Posts
Looks great!!! Hit me up if you didn't get an alignment. I do alignments at my work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts