Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I began what I thought was the process of selling my old truck so I went to my local carmax just to see what they would buy it for. While I was waiting for my appraisal I asked if they had any FJ's in stock and they had two. As I walked out onto the lot my dream FJ was sitting right there! It is an '08 Sandstorm locker, a-track, subwoofer, 400w A/C outlet, rear parking sensors and roofracks everything I wanted! It was $1000 more then I wanted to spend but totally worth it, 1 owner leased vehicle with 33k miles, bought an extended warranty to 125k miles which seems to cover everything. Im pumped I think I'll sleep in it tonight

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Well done. An yes you can sleep in the back. There are even threads on that in this forum. :lol: So what that you think you paid $1K more than you wanted. It is worth it. Happy motoring and welcome to the club. Don't forget to wave. :wave::wave:

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Glad to hear it wasn't an impulse buy...heh

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
" I think i`ll sleep in it tonite " Now thats an excited new owner! Right on go enjoy it now.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Congrtz and welcome to the FJ family!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My FJ came with 2 keys and a spare remote which didnt seem to match the keys... It had a wierd looking button on it and when I pressed it BAM my truck started! I had no idea it had remote start and apparently the salesman at the car lot didn't know because he never mentioned it. It was funny how during the test drive I was telling him more about the truck then he knew, he was clueless. Pics coming soon I need to wash and wax it tomorrow the previous owner must have used a harsh carwash brush on it because most of the vehicle has some light spiraling on it I dont know if the poor FJ has ever been waxed

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats and welcome....well, did you sleep in it??? I loved that comment. That's the start of the kind of person that belongs on this forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts