Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Neil from rancho cucamonga. I've always dreamed of having an fj cruiser the first time it came out. Since 2008 I've built myself a 1:10 rc scale of my future fj cruiser and been crawling with it. I love the voodoo blue here's my 1:10 scale rc with expedition one bumpers, safari snorkel, custom roof rack, sliders, hilift jack and a shovel.

and finally got my dream come true too bad the voodoo blue is not available in 2010 models but I'm really happy with the trail teams and love the sandstorm color too! Got her last Aug 7, 2010.

after two weeks we tested her at azusa canyon and went to the mountains of lytle creek.

she's all dirty now

with my big brother lc80

took my rc to the body shop for a new paint job! lol

1:1 trucks

1:10 scale rc

no plans yet of modding her. im really happy how capable she is. both of my friends trucks are lifted with bigger tires and they even had a hard time with some of the trails.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,082 Posts
Congrats on your TT! Man, your RC rocks!

Enjoy them both!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum! Great folks, info and fun!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
303 Posts
Those are some cool pics of the RC & TT. Welcome to the madness.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I'm loving this forum already. Lots of infos and great people.
My plan is to copy my mods from my rc lol. It's not gonna happen anytime soon were having a baby boy this December.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Neil, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Really love your RCs too! You're quite skilled in the replicas. Would love to see your collection sometime.

Btw, I noticed you may have another account, did you forget your pass so made this one or do you want us to simply delete that one?

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Yeah Yeah, the TT is OK but that RC is freakin' awesome!!!!

Congrats and Welcome Aboard :cheers:
X2!!! :rocker:

I'm sure your new TT will someday be modded to match the RC :rocker: :cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks can't wait to mod my tt. Seeing all your trucks here makes me want to mod her even more!!!!

Already sent a request to delete my other account. Thanks

as fjamming request, here's some pics of my rc addiction I mean collection. Half of it are not in my possession sold it.

Jeep jk 4 door

ford f-350 dually

Toyota tundra sema trd concept truck

jeep tj full metal jacket build

my ever faithfull fj cruiser river crossing(now 2010 TT)

4 door Mitsubishi pajero

and my latest build Toyota hilux truggy with trail-gear armors

thanks for looking......

Neil

·
Premium Member
16,349 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks I'm really excited going full scale it's my first. But I've learn a lot of stuffs from my rc's even when driving it we tend to stay up front to see the front tires like a spotter lol. The good thing with rc is that it's an easy fix if you broke your driveshafts, yoke, strip the gears and no worries if you scratch the paint but still the first scratch hurts the most.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Welcome... Voodoo is my favorite color

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
please post a link if you have one of where to get a scale fj at, ive never been into the rc stuff but your pics of them look like they would be amazing fun
sweet fjs
Its a custom build by me. The body is from nikko rc from toysRus. Chassis are scx10
axial and the tranny too. Axles, tires are from rc4wd. I scratch build the Bumpers, roof rack, sliders and the four links. I have a build thread too
http://http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37768

1 - 20 of 32 Posts