Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Ouray want to hit the trails today & tomorrow?

It was a smooth two day ride to Denver, so I got to Ouray earlier than expected. It's my first time in Ouray and already blown away even before hitting the trails.

I'm thinking of starting with Ophir pass this morning (from 550 entrance?) ~7:30am.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anyone in Ouray want to hit the trails today & tomorrow?

It was a smooth two day ride to Denver, so I got to Ouray earlier than expected. It's my first time in Ouray and already blown away even before hitting the trails.

I'm thinking of starting with Ophir pass this morning (from 550 entrance?) ~7:30am.
We are leaving from OKC tonight around midnight. We should be in tomorrow afternoon/evening. We could possibly do a night run up Yankee boy basin Tuesday night. Also I am thinking of do a trail or two Wednesday after doing the registration stuff like signing the waivers and all that.

·
Registered
90 Posts
We are leaving from OKC tonight around midnight. We should be in tomorrow afternoon/evening. We could possibly do a night run up Yankee boy basin Tuesday night. Also I am thinking of do a trail or two Wednesday after doing the registration stuff like signing the waivers and all that.
Yes I was thinking an unofficial night run if there were some other people wanting to fo
Unofficial night run?
yes an unofficial night run if anyone else wants to. I would also be down for someday runs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts