Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
35-40K

It's probably rolling off the lot at a bit under 30K, and there is at least 10K worth of aftermarket work in it. The front bumper is 1K, front winch 1K, back bumper maybe 500, back winch (if it is smaller), maybe 700. The wheels are who knows how much. Front lockers? etc.

Cheers,
prat

·
Registered
228 Posts
I thought it was rolling off the lot in the low 20's. Or were you saying fully decked out 4X4 etc.?

Just $35-40K is a bit hard for me to swallow. I mean I didn't tell you that they are no way having a FJ in orange, did I? Keep the dream alive for me man. Lie...and tell me they will be offering the FJ at scion prices.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
csherrill - right there with ya. They said low 20's and even if it's a pipe dream, I'm holding on to it....

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prat is referring to the one at SEMA. Lift, new wheels, lockers, new bumpers, winch-front and rear, etc.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
granger said:
Prat is referring to the one at SEMA. Lift, new wheels, lockers, new bumpers, winch-front and rear, etc.....
Exactly. It's all the SEMA-related aftermarket add-ons that are driving the price through the roof on that particular example. A factory-loaded version probably will stay well under $30K.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Let's hope that factory loaded, still rocks. I will have to work out all of the additional toys, on my own.

·
Registered
204 Posts
granger said:
Absolutely. I think you will be able to get a four-banger 2wd for low 20's. Six + 4wd is probably mid to upper 20's. TRD package puts it at upper 20's to 30K.

Then all the after-market goodies go up from there.

Whatever though. This is going to be my rig for the next 20 years. Damn the torpedos.

Cheers,
prat

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
praetorian said:
Absolutely. I think you will be able to get a four-banger 2wd for low 20's.
??? i thought the 4.0 V6 was the base, and only, engine option. did i miss something?

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
Hey toyota, give us the 4 Cylinder we all really want: the turbo Diesel!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts