Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be off topic, but are any of you Houston guys picking this game up when it comes out next week?

I am getting mine for PS3.

Should have some cool online play. Thought it might be fun to steal your cars.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Dude, the GTA series of games RULE! I love posting up and getting 6 stars and then running like hell from the cops.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Got mine pre-ordered yesterday. Gamestop is having a deal, if you trade in a game towards the preorder of GTAIV, they add 20% to the trade in value. So if trade in is 20, you get 24 towards GTA.
I traded gears of war and Halo3, both of which i am tired of having to shoot someone 9000 times just to kill them.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Got mine pre-ordered yesterday. Gamestop is having a deal, if you trade in a game towards the preorder of GTAIV, they add 20% to the trade in value. So if trade in is 20, you get 24 towards GTA.
I traded gears of war and Halo3, both of which i am tired of having to shoot someone 9000 times just to kill them.
You got rid of Halo 3???? How could you!!!! thats a keeper. I never trade in games because at the end of the day it is just easier to keep them. im not a fan of getting 15 bucks back for a game they will put back on the shelves for 45-50

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
DoWork said:
You got rid of Halo 3???? How could you!!!! thats a keeper. I never trade in games because at the end of the day it is just easier to keep them. im not a fan of getting 15 bucks back for a game they will put back on the shelves for 45-50
risking a thread jack... GameStop, and similar "re-sell" stores dont get my money unless it is a rare and hard to find OLD game.

Checking the web deals nets me more discount games that any retailer ever will.

I think those stores are aimed at the teens.
Selling the game to a friend for cash is the only way. Better yet you and a friend go 1/2's on a game. Sure in the beginning everyone wants max play time.. but 2 or 3 months out.. it sits on the shelf gathering dust.

/thread jack over

oh yeah rockstar was not happy that the xbox360 ONLY had a DVD to put the game media on -- AND no HD for the majority of systems.

link you ask?
News: Xbox 360 is limiting GTA IV, says Rockstar - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

/now thread jack is over

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
You got rid of Halo 3???? How could you!!!! thats a keeper.
Yeah, how could you trade in halo 3?! Shame!!

I have gta 4 for my xbox. I wanted to try it for PS3 based on the internet claiming the better graphics. That was proven wrong, so I picked it up for the XBOX. Plus now I can get achievements :D

I'm still stuck on halo 3. I want my level 40 in lone wolves.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I am in Iraq.... very far from Texas..... and I am still rockin GTA4 on the 360. Awesome game.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts