Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Graphic of Toyota's Total Recall 2010 - ONLY the FJ not included

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  kjnarmyFJ 
#1 ·
Is it because the FJ is built in Japan? Also it's the only Toyota that isn't boring and/or bloated.

Toyota should scrap half their crappy lineup and bring over the Fortuner, and the Prado. Just for not doing that, they deserve everything negative they've been getting.

See less See more
#2 ·
It seems like there should be a recall for the buldge problem that some people report. I think that should be addressed, some people at my work always mention when Toyota has a recall asking if I am still glad I bought my FJ. I tell them I have no problem with recalls it is when they try to hide the problem and don't deal with it, then I have a problem and I am starting to believe that they are trying to hide from the buldge problem on the FJ. I don't have a problem with it yet and hope I don't but I am a little worried about putting a better bumper on my rig or off roading to heavy which kinda sucks.

#9 ·
Good idea, which means Toyota will never do it.

Toyota sends four Hilux pickups across Antarctica

"Sold in over 160 countries and global leader in the pick-up segment, the Hilux performed throughout its latest, gruelling challenge. Making the expedition possible through its unique combination of fuel efficiency, speed, load capacity and reliability, the Hilux has once again pushed back the boundaries of extreme endurance driving."

#7 ·
i want pants.

#11 ·
I think I see a trend. Since every single one of those listed has an issue with the labels, maybe Toyota just needs a new sticker manufacturer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.