Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you already know (i'm a little excited) but ntb has a promotion running this fri,sat, and sun from 7am-12pm. Buy 2 tires get two free with purchase of installation and alignment...just placed my order for 285/70/17 nitto tg's for $744 out the door. hit them up if you're in the market as the tires alone run about 740ish with discount tire before installation and alignment.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Wow, here in Colorado (where they go by Big O Tires), the deal was for winter tires only and was only in certain sizes.

Is that $744 for the full set of 5? If so, sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Terms and Conditions
Buy 2 get 2 FREE tire sale valid on purchase of a set of four Falken, Yokohama, Cooper *(excluding Trendsetter SE) brand tires, Pirelli Scorpion ATR and Sumitomo radials in stock with purchase of four premium tire installation packages with Service Central Roadside Assistance and a one year wheel alignment policy on same vehicle at time of purchase from 7 am to 12 pm Friday January 7, 2011 through Sunday January 9, 2011 ONLY. No carryouts. Not valid with any other tire discount or offer. While supplies last. See store for details.

Not sure about this one... the NTB's in my area were sticklers on MTs when I tried a buy 3 get 1 free this spring. No dice

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Who is NTB? It must be a west coast thing. ......:mecry:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I called them today and asked them about the Nittor Tg's and they said they were not part of the sale. He kept trying to talk me into the Nitto Dura Grapplers. But they dont look like any sort of truck, a/t, m/t anything. Maybe for a race truck I dont know.

·
Registered
952 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts