Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AAHHHH....just some more LA Auto Show teaser shots to hold us over until our new FJC's are rolled off the car carriers in March!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Darker Silver then the other pics. Is this one pretty acturate? If so I am quite interested in silver.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Roosterdo said:
Darker Silver then the other pics. Is this one pretty acturate? If so I am quite interested in silver.
Isn't that the green one? I think the lighting makes it look like a shade of silver.

·
Registered
644 Posts
What a dillema I am facing...Do I really need the brush guard? And those lights on the roof look really good, but I don't need or want the roof rack. If I want the roof lights however, I need the roof rack. Hmm. So nay on the brush guard, but yay on the rack and lights. I guess.... =/

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone notice the Blue FJ doesn't have that lame design on the sides of the "metal painted" bumpers!-----I would rather not have them.---same with the Blue SEMA FJ??

·
Registered
644 Posts
Trainwreck said:
Anyone notice the Blue FJ doesn't have that lame design on the sides of the "metal painted" bumpers!-----I would rather not have them.---same with the Blue SEMA FJ??
I have no idear what you are talkin about trainy... But sure, you're exactly right. I was thinking the same thing. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts