Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a phone call from my local dealer. They are getting ready to submit a order for their first 10 FJ's. I'm meeting with him tonight to make my color selection, and trim level. They do not have exact pricing yet, but the information the general manager got from the regional meeting is that the price would be between 22 and 28k.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
where do you live? im in the sf bay area - emailed and called almost every major toyota dealership around here. depending on the slime i got different answers. one dude said that a deposit could not be refunded - moron. most of them stay on the party line, early spring 06, taking orders late december into january. before we know it, at least a few of us will have one. and if i dont get mine right away i want to see a shitload of pictures on here - maybe some videos. oh yea, and chicks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
caliFJ said:
where do you live? im in the sf bay area - emailed and called almost every major toyota dealership around here. depending on the slime i got different answers. one dude said that a deposit could not be refunded - moron. most of them stay on the party line, early spring 06, taking orders late december into january. before we know it, at least a few of us will have one. and if i dont get mine right away i want to see a shitload of pictures on here - maybe some videos. oh yea, and chicks.

I'll take pics / videos of my FJ, with chicks in it.... just for you!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That is great news. Between 22K and 28K is perfect! I can cross the marketing department off of my list of people to kill.

And I thought you were just going to tell us you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico.

·
Registered
378 Posts
FJ-FEVER said:
They do not have exact pricing yet, but the information the general manager got from the regional meeting is that the price would be between 22 and 28k.
so in other words he has no idea what the price will be ...
If I were a GM, that would be my safe quote on pricing as well. I bet he also said it will definitley have four tires and a steering wheel too :D
He's also letting you pick the color????? wow. Aren't salespeople just the greatest !! :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts