Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to mention how impressed I am with this forum. I joined up about 3 weeks ago and have had to ask very few questions thus far. I have been able to do some searching and find almost everything that I have been looking for. I have belonged to and moderated a number of other forums out there on the internet and I have to say this is one of the better and most active ones I have seen. Thanks! :rocker:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
You are very welcome! This place is alot of fun, isn't it!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
851 Posts
You're right, this forum rocks! There are so many great people here, and they are so good about sharing knowledge. Great bunch of folks, can't wait to meet more of you at this year's Summitt!!:)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I just wanted to mention how impressed I am with this forum. I joined up about 3 weeks ago and have had to ask very few questions thus far. I have been able to do some searching and find almost everything that I have been looking for. I have belonged to and moderated a number of other forums out there on the internet and I have to say this is one of the better and most active ones I have seen. Thanks! :rocker:
Well said my freind

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:D I too also agree, this is one of the best forums I've been on so far!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess you could say we are all part of a solution and not a part of a problem.
^^^ Yes I can't agree more...

Yea I am also looking forward to meeting some new people in the AZ area. I am very active in a few other offroad clubs around here, and the FJ is just going to be another way to get out there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
So far, just from this forum, I have seen where I could make my FJ cost 1 million dollars.:thinkerg:

Thank God I don't have that much money.:bigthumb:

Then on the other hand I really wish I did.:flame:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Well said! That's the reason I'm so stuck on this forum.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well said! That's the reason I'm so stuck on this forum.
8,392 posts?!?!?!?! :rocker: Yea buddy!

This forum is very very bad for the wallet. I love it though because I usually end up making mods for much less $$ than I would have if I hadn't found forums like these. That just causes me to spend the $$ I save on more mods... It is a vicious cycle :mecry:

Nonetheless I love it and I am glad to be part of the LC community at last. All the offroading I have done, I have always heard about the LC community and that it is like none other...

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the props. There are a great bunch of folks and a very knowledgeable bunch of folks here. Most of all you know how to search without asking a question that's been answered 150 times over. Enjoy the ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts