Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a fun time in Big Bear. It was nice to meet a lot of great people driving FJ's. I first went to the 4 wheel intro by Chris Nelson. He was informative on Treading Lightly and Recovery (Winching, High Lift). My first trip was the Jacoby Mountain Trail, easy trail with a little help at the end by Kevin & Woody. I went on the Gold Mountain Trail on Sunday. What a great trail that was. Thank goodness we had two great spotters Joe and Garrett- Thanks a lot for your help. And thanks to all the guys at the Toyota Trail Team. Like the bag and trail team emblem, and thanks for all your help on the trail. Can't wait to do it again. For anyone that was on the trip I would appreciate any photos you might have-----Wally

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Good to hear everyone had a great time..

But i'm starting to think you guys had a group meeting and planned to rub this sweet weekend in my face.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
What a fun time in Big Bear. It was nice to meet a lot of great people driving FJ's. I first went to the 4 wheel intro by Chris Nelson. He was informative on Treading Lightly and Recovery (Winching, High Lift). My first trip was the Jacoby Mountain Trail, easy trail with a little help at the end by Kevin & Woody. I went on the Gold Mountain Trail on Sunday. What a great trail that was. Thank goodness we had two great spotters Joe and Garrett- Thanks a lot for your help. And thanks to all the guys at the Toyota Trail Team. Like the bag and trail team emblem, and thanks for all your help on the trail. Can't wait to do it again. For anyone that was on the trip I would appreciate any photos you might have-----Wally
Glad to see you had a good time! You should come along on our other trail runs too! Although we don't always have such nice goodies, we have a good time!

But i'm starting to think you guys had a group meeting and planned to rub this sweet weekend in my face.
What a perfect post for .... :mecry:

Um, yeah, guess you figured us out. It took more planning than the M&G, but it seems we've pulled it off nicely. :D

I've never seen you post up about a great time I missed out on.:indifferent:

·
Registered
306 Posts

:boohoo:

I was telling my wife how everyone has been rubbing it in your face, she thinks we are juvenile.

I do not care.

You really missed out, the Trail bag, shovel and TT badge/emblems kick a$$.

:cowfrown::rocker:

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
I'm with Dom....I had to work, and have outpatient surgery all at the same time. I missed this one, and I'm VERY sorry I did. The fires killed the last TT event here in So Cal. I can tell you all this: I will not miss the next one. Even if I have to drive Toyota's 4X4 FJC, I will be there!!

Great pictures (in all the threads), and awesome stories!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I just remembered, my emblem is still nicely wrapped. I should take it out and look at it.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
:rofl: you're a funny guy! CADavebert, do you want an extra badge on the grill? Balance them out?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
:rofl: you're a funny guy! CADavebert, do you want an extra badge on the grill? Balance them out?
I'll get my summit 08 one and balance that way.

If you have an extra, I think there was someone who was looking for one.... Hmmmmm..... can not remember who that was..... :D

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I'll get my summit 08 one and balance that way.

If you have an extra, I think there was someone who was looking for one.... Hmmmmm..... can not remember who that was..... :D
It's not an extra one per se, but it is just sitting there. I can't be bothered to take it out of the wrapping-yet. ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nothing like being timely! I finally got around to uploading some of the photos of the trail teams invitational - the Saturday 8am easy run and the 11am moderate run. CADavebert is on there in the pre-run parking, and a few of the others.

You can find the photos here:

Trail teams invitational photos

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Nothing like being timely! I finally got around to uploading some of the photos of the trail teams invitational - the Saturday 8am easy run and the 11am moderate run. CADavebert is on there in the pre-run parking, and a few of the others.

You can find the photos here:

Trail teams invitational photos
Ah ha! I was wondering about that handle on the other forum. Now I know who it is. ;)

Great pics! Fjamming and GTKroket (i'm sure i mis speeeeeled that) are both there as well.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice shots SocalFJ. I saw some familiar rigs there. :) I can't wait to head back up there. Hadn't gotten mine dirty in a while.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ah ha! I was wondering about that handle on the other forum. Now I know who it is. ;)
Yep - late, inconsistent, that's me! :)

FJAdmin on SOCALFJ.com, FJADMIN here, SOCALFJ over there . . . mainly because they block anything with *admin* in the name . . . . simple really.

Glad you liked the pics!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts