Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha all! My name is Robert and I recently purchased (financed) an all black, 07 FJ Cruiser from Toyota of Hollywood. It came equipped with the convenience package & upgrade package 2. The previous owner left the Pioneer dvd/nav system, amp & 10" JL audio stealth box in it (I thought that was very nice of them). The dealership took it upon itself to black out the roof, mirrors, rims & bumpers, which luckily, is exactly the way I've always wanted it. I'm calling him The Black Mamba, mainly because I am a Laker fan and a Kill Bill fan. My wife says we can't refer to the FJ as a female because it looks too mean. As far as mods go, there has been nothing done by me except for the LED dome lights and the disabling of the seat belt chime (all learned from my lurking on this forum). I have ordered a Gobi Stealth rack, ladder & axe/shovel mount from trailduty.com which should be coming within a week. I can't wait to do even more to this bad boy. Looking at all the mods done on this forum makes me soooooooooooooo envious. I'm excited to get out there and learn to do some off-roading, as of now I mainly use it to take the dogs out and go snowboarding. In advance, thank you to all forum members who will ultimately help me in my attempt on building a respectable rig.

Rob

At the dealership.

The next morning.

My 3 babies.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! Good looking rig & the babies look right @ home.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts