Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4879571-1-orig.jpg

Goin to pick up my 2010 army green tommorow,probably won't be able to sleep tonight. It has a 3" lift and 295/17s on Moto rims. Thinking about and ARB bumper and intake/exhaust mods for starters. Looking forward to hitting the trails here in Ontario as soon as I can...:king:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Welcome aboard from SoTulsa, OK!

I've had many sleepless nights since the modiction started. Not necessarily a bad thing because it allows for lots of research here.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome:wave: Lots of great people and info here! looks like you're ready to hit the trails:)

:cheers:

·
Registered
73 Posts
View attachment 51978

Goin to pick up my 2010 army green tommorow,probably won't be able to sleep tonight. It has a 3" lift and 295/17s on Moto rims. Thinking about and ARB bumper and intake/exhaust mods for starters. Looking forward to hitting the trails here in Ontario as soon as I can...:king:
I take it you bought the one on the showroom floor? i'm glad it's finally getting a home! ... now if only someone would give me 30 some odd thousand dollars so i can give that cavalry blue one on the lot a home.... right beside my voodoo b!tch...

enjoy :)

Cad

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Cad, You work the same place I do, saw your truck in the parking lot.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats and welcome to the gang... those mods get addictive and so far the 12 step program is not working

·
Admin
7,229 Posts

:rocker:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Cad, You work the same place I do, saw your truck in the parking lot.
Cool. Yeah, mine kinda sticks out from the rsm's due to my subtle hood sticker... :)

I noticed you said yours has a lift, does that mean you didnt buy the new one at the dealership?

Cad

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah got it in a pvt sale down in TO. It has been living the glorious, but unfulfilled life of a pavement princess until now...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome and nice choice. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
i resonate with the excitement! also have a 2010 army green standard transmission. love driving it in the snow here, victoria, british columbia. can't wait to take it up to the ski mountains. still learning a lot with how to handle with different drive systems and under different weather conditions.
have heaps of fun with yours; you'll never regret your investment!
cheers!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nah got it in a pvt sale down in TO. It has been living the glorious, but unfulfilled life of a pavement princess until now...
Cool. Only problem ive had is FINDING any fire roads anywhere around here

Cad

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Nice, congrats :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,615 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on your new ride and Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
175 Posts
welcome aboard!
join us on SONTT (if you haven't already) and we'll show you many places we go wheeling to...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts