Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! Just recently decided I want an FJ. I know myself pretty well and when I start obsessing, it's just a matter of time. Like any purchase (especially large ones), I absolutely HAVE to do my research. No impulse buying here. I learned my lesson a long time ago.

A bit about me... the name is Bill. I'd consider myself fairly mechanical. I've managed to build a motor or two. Try to do all my own repairs. I'm a commercial driver covering most of Oregon and southwest Washington. I haul packaged concrete for a well known National company. Currently I drive a 2006 Freightliner with B-train doubles. I love it!

My current vehicles are a 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax and a 1992 Saturn XL2 with a fresh motor. 32 mpg! Soon to add the FJ of course.

I love photography, online PC gaming, Hockey, travelling, camping, guns, knives, and long walks on the beach. Sorry, I couldn't resist. This started to sound like a cheesy online dating profile.

Anyway, that's a little about me.

See ya all on the Boards! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello!

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Hey Bill!

Might want to keep the knife at home (or at least in your shorts) before walking down the beach...:lol:

Welcome:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome! Don't forget to check out the local NW FJ Cruiser club a well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts