Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
My wife and I bought an '07 FJ on 11/11/11 (not superstitious, just coincidence :) ). As you can guess, WE LOVE IT! I can go on about what it is we like, but I'm sure you all know anything I would list.
During the last two months I have installed 1.25" concentric wheel spacers, a roof-top air dam, four aux lights (air dam and front bumper), and an extra 12-volt outlet under the dash so that I can connect the GPS and hide the wires (can't stand clutter).
Still on the list of things to do is to powder coat the stock 17" wheels white because I think it will be a nice tie-in to the roof, plus it pays homage to the '70s FJs that had the white wagon wheels. I also want to replace the stock speakers and as soon as these tires wear down, replace the rubber with BFG All Terrain TAs.
I've been lurking and reading articles here for the last few weeks, so I thank you all for the things I have learned so far.
Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang... Voodoo is my favorite color :)

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

:cheers:

Jay

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Congrats :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,625 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the welcome! I'm a bit of a tinkerer and a customizer, so I hope to be able to contribute on the forums.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts