Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looking for trail teams grill and mirrors. Also a passenger arm rest. Would need it shipped to Harlingen tx 78550. Thanks

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I'd be interested in a set of 4 - 17" black steelies w/TPMS valves, shipping to 97062.

Thank You, Jerry

·
Registered
107 Posts
Could I get a quote for 4 light bulbs that go in the center switches (like the VSC, the Atrac, etc...), amber specifically?

Shipped to 85750?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also oem tow hitch (PT228-60060) and wiring harness (08921-35870). I have an 07 so those part numbers may or may not be correct.

Again shipped to 78701.

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
728 Posts
Shannon, I need your help. I need a front wheel bearing AND hub assembly that is already assembled. Can you give me a quote and timeline you could ship. FYI front, 4wd 2007. Rob

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would like to see what the auxiliary driving light bracket would run and also a set of the "FJ" covers for the auxiliary lights. (I have the lights already)

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shannon, would you please send me a quote for 2010 all 4 TT bumper wings, TT mirrors and front / rear black valance. Shipped to 76524. Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Apparently Shannon does not work there anymore and they do not respond to PM's... They are also quoting list when you call. Fortunately they are honoring the prices on their site and are getting my shipment out tonight. Can a Mod reconnect with them and get them back up to speed? Surprisingly I went with them because another vendor refused to price match these guys and then after haggling with them they couldn't ship after 3:00pm? I just spent close to $1000 with that first vendor two weeks ago too. And people wonder why they get beat up over price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello! I need a drivers side front complete wheel hub and wheel bearing assembly. All assembled. 08 FJ 4X4. Automatic.
thanx!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looking for quote on a passenger armrest and all associated mounting hardware. PM please. Thanks.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.