Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2022 FJ Cruiser
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the white FJs in SA has the black-out treatment (mirrors, handles, grill) - or run the stock standard factory silver look.

I have seen some pictures here with “white-out” treatment - but I’m not convinced about that. I makes the car look too matchy-matchy IMO, like it’s trying to be a modern SUV…

Any other colour options out there that you have seen or could suggest?

Maybe gunmetal grey?

· Registered
7,765 Posts
I have seen an all-silver (and I mean ALL silver, including the bumpers) FJ a few times driving home from work ... I snapped a photo from a rear-quarter view, but need to look through hundreds of iPhone photos to find it.

I found the appearance rather bizarre and not at all appealing.

· Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,580 Posts
I love that colour-coded rear end! I need to go find a paint-shop that can spray those plastic panels without chipping or cracking…
Agreed. You can take it further by removing the black vinyl around the windows if you wish.

EDIT: this is the one darkhorse13 had.
@darkhorse13 had a stunning white build up that was also quite unique - you might be able to find pics of it around here

· Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,580 Posts
Adam,
I like your front and rear bumpers, could you provide the brand info and where you picked them up?

thanks,
Matt
Hi Matt

That truck is not mine, but the bumpers are All-Pro. That is what those oval emblems say I believe.

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts