Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yes....I know this is an "OLD" thread, but wanted to inform members that I contacted Contact Dick Ketchpel Industrial Forming - Design Services via email [email protected] and followed up by phone (805-658-3350) to ask him about doing another "Group Buy".
He informed me that his next group buy would happen around July.

I inquired if there was a way for him to push that date up any since it had been a while since I saw any on this website.
He thanked me for my interest and said he would look at his inventory and consider it.

Suggestion: If anyone is interested in this happening, please email/call him & express your interest! :thinkerg:

Also, maybe post any interest here as well.
? Anyone interested ?

If he take us up on this we may have to repost if/when he starts a new thread.

I, personally am interested in the Panamint Locking Model Roll-top Console Cover!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah I'd be in for a Panamint non-locking for sure, and sooner would be awesome! We've got towels stuffed in there now so the dogs don't twist their toes standing in the middle.

I'll drop him a line.
Gb

·
Registered
96 Posts
If they do it in May, I am in for one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmmmm...Money was taken out of my account a month ago and was told that the item would be shipped 7-8 days ago.......still nothing. Poor customer service if you ask me !

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hmmmm...Money was taken out of my account a month ago and was told that the item would be shipped 7-8 days ago.......still nothing. Poor customer service if you ask me !
:simmadown:
My suggestion, before labeling poor customer service (oh, you already did that), would be to give them a call. They are supporting vendors here.

If you haven't been keeping up with the other threads, Ind. Forming received over twice the orders than expected because everyone didn't list their names for the group buy. That caused an issue with Ind. Forming not having enough material on hand. So they had to play catch up....
I'd give Mr. Dick Ketchpel a call, but that's just me.:bigthumb:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts