Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm considering organising a group-buy for the Roll-top Console Cover Insert from Industrial Forming. I've made contact with Dick at Industrial Forming and working out how much we can save by shipping say 10 of these to Australia.

They have 3 different covers, a locking option and a tray insert option.

Industrial Forming - Design Services

Check it out and post in here if you are interested. If there is enough interest I'll take next steps to confirm pricing, if not i'll just order one for myself ;)

Also posted in Roll-top Console Cover Insert | Group Buys | FJ Cruiser Club of Australia : Forum

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If we take 10, we get U$10 discount per unit.

so price = listprice depending on model - U$10 discount + (intl shipping/10) + australian shipping.

If i'd have to estimate, i'd say Australian shipping would be around A$10-A$12 (3kg satchel), international shipping is still an unknown but roughly 15 per unit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm chasing up pricing for the USA-AUS shipping now as I might have 10 guys interested.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys,

Update on costings I got from Industrial Forming:

Group of 10:

Urban: US$ 94

Borrego: US$ 134

Panamint: US$ 154

includes discount and 1/10 shipping to AUS

Group of 15:

Urban: US$ 84

Borrego: US$ 124

Panamint: US$ 144

includes discount and 1/10 shipping to AUS

Shipping from Sydney to any of you would depend on where you are, based on actual cost to Australia post; I took some estimates off the AusPost website (registerd parcel):

Sydney-Sydney: AU$ 12

Sydney- Melbourne AU$ 18

Sydney-Perth AU$ 27

Sydney-Darwin AU$ 26

So we would be best off if we can make 15 alltogether

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts